Spotlight on Zendesk: Building a happy company culture with a global team
Live webinar on Tuesday, May 3, 2016
11am PST / 2pm EST
Zendesk is heralded for developing better relationships between businesses and their customers. They’ve built specialized customer support teams in cities around the world—a model that has fueled Zendesk’s growth from San Francisco, to Madison, WI, Dublin, and Manila.
On Tuesday, May 3rd, join Upwork Category Director Ryan Johnson for a webinar with Zendesk’s Senior Customer Service Evangelist Dave Dyson to learn how Zendesk overcame these challenges to run a happy team of top Customer Advocate reps based in multiple locations around the world.
If you’re a manager looking to improve your relationship with remote reports, an ops exec looking to reduce operational overhead, or an HR leader looking to improve your company culture, join us to learn how to:
- Extend your HQ culture to branch or home offices
- Build a personal relationship between managers and employees, and among distributed colleagues
- Give and get feedback via email, chat, and video conferencing
- Infuse your HQ culture with contributions from your remote team
- Ensure that remote team members feel appreciated and engaged